Read All About It!
The Impact of Reading on Learning
The School Libraries Group bi-annual conference.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- David Didau: “What if everything you know about education was wrong”
- Karen Blakeman: Google Searching
- Maria Nikolajeva, University of Cambridge: “Reading for Learning. Cognitive Approaches to Children’s Literature”
- Darren Flynn: Learning Commons, Dixons Allerton Academy;
- CILIP Revalidation
- Darryl Toerien on Independent Learners
For more information or to book, visit the following CILIP page: http://www.cilip.org.uk/school-libraries-group/events/read-all-about-it-slg-conference